Alle Foren
Gerätegruppen-Foren
Sonstige(s)
is there any free crm software for architects?
Neues Thema      Zum Thema antworten
Autor is there any free crm software for architects?
TristinDickenson
Bastler

13 Beiträge
Erstellt am: 04.02.2021 um 19:49 Uhr Antwort mit Zitat
I am looking for a CRM for my architectural bureau. Can someone advise me a free CRM?

TonyTyson
Bastler

16 Beiträge
Erstellt am: 04.02.2021 um 19:50 Uhr Antwort mit Zitat
Yes! I can recommend a tiny crm for architecture firms and designers https://fridaycrm.com/blog/free-crm-for-architects/. It's Friday. A unique CRM system of its kind. I really like her. When I worked in an architectural agency, we used Friday!

TristinDickenson
Bastler

13 Beiträge
Erstellt am: 04.02.2021 um 19:51 Uhr Antwort mit Zitat
Many thanks!

mariannamay20
Gast
2 Beiträge
Erstellt am: 02.06.2021 um 21:34 Uhr Antwort mit Zitat
Probably I can’t advise you a cool CPM. I work only with Salesforce, but I can recommend a cool extension for it so that you can take into account all your sales, have analytics in front of your eyes and control all processes at once in this regard, there will be just unique things - Revenue Inbox. Configure what customer data to collect in Salesforce Inbox, how to display it in the email sidebar, and which streams to run when interaction with a potential client. Plus, you can choose any deployment type and work on desktop, cloud, and mobile with Salesforce Email integration.

Oriardne
Bastler

32 Beiträge
Erstellt am: 20.06.2021 um 15:21 Uhr Antwort mit Zitat
Hi guys. Great thread. Thank you. Is there anything else similar?

AlenFro
Bastler

18 Beiträge
Erstellt am: 20.06.2021 um 15:28 Uhr Antwort mit Zitat
Whatever your task, adapt the lead management database to your own way of working for email marketing and sales. Customize what customer data to collect, how to show it on the sidebar of your find business emails integration, and which jets to launch when opportunity involves. Apart from that, you can choose any deployment image and work on your computer, in the cloud, or on a mobile device.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von AlenFro am 20.06.2021 um 15:28 Uhr.

Neues Thema      Zum Thema antworten

© 2012 treiber.de